The Epson Powerlite 8345 carries a long 2.1 power zoom lens along with vertical and horizontal lens shift. What this means is you can likely position the projector on a bookcase shelf at the side of your room 10-15 feet from your projection wall or screen and bypass any formal set up whatsoever.
The next essential feature is brightness. Epson Powerlite 8345 is actually bright enough to project an excellent picture by using room lights on. It can very easily substitute for a 60-inch flat panel television, with modest light control measures. With the lights off, you can crank the image up to 200 inches if you have space.
Epson high-definition projectors take home theater entertainment to a whole new level, has featuring color and detail that’s sure to win rave reviews from family and friends alike. Complete with the vivid realism of Epson 3LCD technology, these Epson Powerlite 8345 will make your home the hottest ticket in town. Experience movies and sporting events like you never have before. Powerlite 8345 designed by the world leader in projectors and the ideal choice for amazing home entertainment that all are sure to enjoy.
Epson Powerlite 8345 Features and Details
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite Home Cinema 8345 has:
Color Brightness — 1800 lumens1
White Brightness — 1800 lumens1
- Sharp, crystal-clear detail — 1080p resolution and a contrast ratio up to 25,000:1
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology and C2Fine technology
- Full HD theater experience — a cinematic experience at home
- Stunning picture uniformity and positioning flexibility — state-of-the-art Fujinon lens with a 2.1x zoom ratio
- Amazing, true-to-life color — Epson-exclusive cinema filter with an expanded color gamut
- Smooth gradations — for a realistic viewing experience
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — lamp lasts up to 4000 hours2
- Quiet operation — low fan noise (just 22 dB) so you can focus on your movies and more
- Cutting-edge connectivity — two HDMI ports for connecting all your favorite devices
- Ideal for fast-action movies, TV shows — high-speed auto iris adjusts light output up to 60 times per second
- Easy maintenance — convenient dust filtration system with large surface area for greater efficiency
- Outstanding support — two-year limited warranty; next-business-day shipping service
Why Epson Powerlite 8345?
Built in with best image quality and reliability in mind, Epson high-definition projectors take home theater entertainment to a whole new level, with the vivid realism of Epson 3LCD technology, these projectors will make your home theater own.
3LCD technology — for quality and color that’s beyond amazing
Innovative technology with proven reliability
– 3 chips for full-time, vibrant color
– 25% less electricity required per lumen of brightness when compared to 1-chip DLP projectors²
– Road-tested reliability from a company with over 20 years of experience
Brilliant light output
The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8345 consistently delivers 1800 lumens color and white light output¹, while projecting vivid, colorful images. And, with Epson, you can be confident you’re getting what you need because Epson measures white light output according to the ISO standard, a more rigid standard than the outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products.
Home entertainment made easy
The PowerLite Home Cinema 8345 provides astonishing placement flexibility with a 2.1x zoom ratio and vertical and horizontal lens shift (without image distortion). Additionally, there are HDMI ports for flexible connectivity options. The PowerLite Home Cinema 8345 works with any blank wall or any screen and projects DVD movies up to eight times larger than they would appear on a 40 inch widescreen TV. In fact, it displays an 80 inch, widescreen image from just 8 feet away, or a 120-inch image from just 12 feet away.
E-TORL lamps, exclusively from Epson, maximize your viewing time while minimizing your costs.